Language for Life Staff

Language for Life Staff

martedì 11 febbraio 2014

Preposition of Tlime - First part


Preposition
Definition
Examples
In
Months
My birthday is in June
Years
I got married in 2010
Seasons
My birthday is in Spring
Part of a day
I went to school in the morning
I had coffee in the afternoon
I went to the library in the evening
Duration
I will be there in a minute.
I am going to New York in two weeks.
On
Days of the week
I go to work on Monday
 
Dates
Christmas is on the 25th of December.
 
Holidays – Important days
I am going home on Easter Sunday.
We are going dancing on my Birthday
On the weekend
I went to the park on the weekend
At
Part of a day
I am going to bed at night
 
Time
I am teaching at 9:00AM
Celebrations
We got some gifts to be open in Christmas
 
At the weekend
I went to the park at the weekend.



http://www.englishpage.com/prepositions/time_prepositions_1.htm

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento